No matter what your reason for coming to La Manga, if youíre looking for self-catering accommodation, youíll be spoilt for choice While there is the 5-star Hotel Principe Felipe right at the centre of the resort, but hotel accommodation isnít everyoneís idea of what they want for their holiday. Many people prefer to take advantage of a self-catering option because it enables them to take life at their own pace as well as having the freedom to make meals and snacks whenever they want.
As part of the resort itself, the La Manga branded self-catering option is called Las Lomas Village. The village has a real Spanish feel to it and is superbly designed and landscaped, as well as boasting stylish, yet functional interiors. The self-catering accommodation at Las Lomas ranges from studios, apartments and townhouses, all of which typically share a pool between a number of accommodations. The other alternative for Las Lomas Village residents when it comes to swimming, is to share in the resortís principal outdoor pool.
If however, youíre looking for more individuality, perhaps with a bit of a garden and your own dedicated pool, there are plenty of individual villas with pools at La Manga to choose from. Youíll find when you do your research that there are any number of agencies and individuals alike offering villas with pools on a high season and out of season basis. Some of the main things to look for when you are seeking out your villa with pool at La Manga are:
* The price. Like most resorts, thereís a real abundance of accommodation at La Manga and because of this competition, there are some great deals to be had. What this means from your point of view is that you can negotiate a good deal and maybe even get a better villa than youíd expected, within budget.
* The accommodation. Like all holiday lets, you need to check carefully whatís on offer when it comes to the accommodation youíre considering. If the villa states that it sleeps 8, for example, what exactly are the sleeping arrangements? Will maximum capacity mean that some people are expected to sleep in the lounge, and if so how many? If so, does that work for you? Are there adequate toilet and bathroom facilities for the maximum number of residents? Some of this may seem obvious, but itís well worth doing your homework.
* The location. One of the greatest things about La Manga club is that you can get around on foot, by bike or using the courtesy bus. So, before you choose a private villa with pool, itís well worth establishing that the location of the villa fits in well with your other activities and is easily accessible using free transportation.
* Is the pool private or shared? If having your own villa with pool is your objective for your holiday, the last thing you want is to arrive on site, only to discover that the pool is shared. So, before firming up a booking, if a private pool is a priority, do take the trouble to make sure that your villaís pool is private and not intended for two or three different villas.
* Whatís included in the deal? Thereís no getting away from the fact that summers in La Manga can be incredibly hot, so air conditioning is a must for most people. Because air conditioning can work out almost as expensive to run as heating, itís well worth establishing, if your villa advertises air conditioning, that the running of it is included in the rental price. If itís not included, itís well worth establishing how it will be charged and what itís likely to cost, so there are no nasty surprises.
* If youíre going out of season, is the villa suited to winter lets and is the pool heated? Although the area around La Manga, and La Manga itself boasts an astounding average of around 320 days of sunshine a year, youíd be foolish to think it definitely wonít get chilly at some point if youíre visiting in the depths of winter. For this reason, if youíre booking a private villa with pool, itís important to establish that the heating system in the villa is suited to winter lets and is either metered or included in the rental price. If youíre brave enough to take a dip in an outdoor pool off-season itís also worth making sure that the pool is heated and again how payment is made for the pool heating.
There are some superb villas with pools at La Manga and you truly will be spoilt for choice when making your booking, but bearing these things in mind will help you make sure you get exactly what youíre hoping for. If youíd like to chat through the details of your next holiday at La Manga, why not get in touch? Our staff are here and ready to take your call.
See our La Manga Club Special Offers.
No need to miss any of your TV favourites
La Manga Club properties have always had a good selection of TV channels supplied by the in house Club TV. You would always be able to find a selection of English speaking channels which would include BBC World, BBC Prime and of course some major sports channels..
A touch of class at Reserva villas at La Manga Club
Some new developments are sometimes built at La Manga Club and one of the most recent, La Reserva del Coto, is one of the most ultra modern and prestigious of them all. The design is stunning and with only five beautiful properties they are in huge demand..
Buying a property at La Manga Club
Set on over 1500 acres of beautiful country side in the Murcian hills La Manga Club is worthy of consideration if you are in the market for second property or are thinking of moving overseas. The climate is perfect all year round, although being southern Spain it can be a little hot during the main summer months..
Villa or apartment rental at La Manga Club
With so much choice of accommodation available at La Manga Club the process of choosing can be a little daunting and you will want to ensure that you make the right choice whether it be for a golf or tennis break or a family holiday.
With several thousand properties available for rent the decision between villa or apartment rental at La Manga Club maybe decided by either location, budget or preferred choice of style of property..
Villas with Pools at La Manga
No matter what your reason for coming to La Manga, if youíre looking for self-catering accommodation, youíll be spoilt for choice While there is the 5-star Hotel Principe Felipe right at the centre of the resort, but hotel accommodation isnít everyoneís idea of what they want for their holiday. Many people prefer to take advantage of a self-catering option because it enables them to take life at their own pace as well as having the freedom to make meals and snacks whenever they want..
The best apartment at La Manga Club
La Manga Club, one of Europe's best known and prestigious resorts, is set in the Murcia hills of the Costa Calida
Having just celebrated forty years since it was established, La Manga Club remains as popular today with visitors due its 5 star facilities.
Accommodation varies tremendously in style, type and budget but there is undoubtedly something suitable for everyone..
Self Catering Options at La Manga Club
People flock to La Manga year-in and year-out to enjoy the great weather and the sporting facilities, but more than that, the people who visit La Manga will be the first to tell you that the accommodation on offer in this neck of the woods is first class. Of course there is the Hotel Principe Felipe, which is the resortís 5-star flagship hotel option, but if hotel life isnít for you, you neednít feel left out, because thereís a whole host of self catering options available at La Manga Club, to suit everyone and every budget..
Relaxing at La Manga Club
If you are looking for a holiday whereby you get the chance to really recharge your batteries, La Manga Club resort is the perfect solution, at La Manga Club, when it comes to relaxation, you can choose between 5-star hotel luxury and a goof choice of self-catering options as your accommodation. Which you plump for will depend to a large extent on whether you want to be pampered and looked after by someone else 24/7 or if you want to have the freedom to cook a meal or spark up a barbie in your own accommodation..
Best childrens paddling pools in La Manga Club
La Manga Club is a great place to holiday with kids, no matter their age, and if its water that floats your boat, you will have a real range of options on offer. If you have decided to opt for the resorts official accommodation options, you may well have chosen 5-star luxury for your stay or four-star self-catering..
WiFi in La Manga Club
While your holiday at La Manga Club is the perfect time to cut yourself off from the hustle and bustle of the real world, these days, we all seem to be able to find umpteen reasons to justify why we need to stay in touch, depending on your mobile phone contract, you may indeed be happy to rely on your phone to keep you up to date with emails, calls and any minor surfing on the internet that you might need to do. That said, if you are not on the right type of mobile phone contract, relying on your phone on the continent can prove seriously pricey if you do not stay well on top of what you are doing..