When it comes to organising a golf holiday, there are arguably very few better places on earth than La Manga Club and one thing that La Manga Club has in abundance that many other golf resorts simply donít have, is plenty for non-golfers to do. Add to the three superb golf courses, the abundance of Golf Academies, the pro shop, the one to one tuition and the sunshine, the host of restaurants and bars at the 19th tee and you see why so many golfers choose La Manga Club for their golf holiday, year after year.
At La Manga Club, the three 18-hole golf courses; The South, North and West Courses each have their own challenges thatíll throw even the most proficient of scratch players. Thereafter, the quality and variety of accommodation on offer, as well as the good weather that comes as standard here will have you on the course morning, noon and night. That said, if you like to combine your golf with another sport of your choice, once again, La Manga wonít disappoint.
Here are just 8 great reasons why people choose golf holidays at La Manga Club year after year:
1. The golf courses. It goes without saying that the quality of golf courses is of paramount importance to anyone planning a golf holiday. From this point of view, the three courses at La Manga wonít disappoint. Each with their own challenges and features; they all have their regular followers. When it comes to world standard golfers, itís the championship South Course that attracts even professionals in their droves to train for the challenges they face throughout the year.
2. The weather. With an estimated and somewhat astounding average of 320 days of sunshine every year, there is no doubt that one of the biggest reasons why so many golfers choose La Manga is the pretty much guaranteed good weather during their stay. If youíre one of the many UK golfers who gets as much use from their golf brolly as their putter, you wonít need any persuading as to how important this can be.
3. The accommodation. La Manga Club offers golfers a complete array of accommodation choices, with options to suit every taste and every pocket, so even the fussiest of golfers will be able to find what they are looking for here. In fact, no matter whether you want 5-star hotel luxury, where your every need is catered for, or you simply want a small studio where you can rest your weary head and prepare your own food, itís all here.
4. The abundance of other sports. Whilst many golfers like nothing more than playing round after round of golf, there are plenty of others who like to participate in other sports during their holiday. This is where La Manga really comes into itís own. With football, tennis, cricket, rugby, diving and snorkeling, horse-riding, road and mountain biking, Gaelic football, lacrosse, netball and of course walking and running as well as a whole host of fitness classes right on your doorstep, you will never be left looking for something to do when youíre not on the course.
5. The restaurants and bars. The people responsible for the concept at La Manga know that golfers and sports folks alike adore their sporting activities, but they also enjoy nothing more than a good meal and a couple of glasses of wine. Itís for this reason that the whole La Manga concept has hard sport firmly on the agenda, but also plenty of options to enjoy either a 5-star meal or a snack, day or night, accompanied by a glass of something cheap and cheeky or chic and classy. Both the restaurants and bars on the resort itself as well as those in the vicinity will leave you well satisfied when youíre off-course.
6. The beaches. If youíre heading to La Manga basically anytime from April to October, the chances are youíll want to, and be able to, spend a considerable amount of time on the beach. La Manga Club has its own private beach that has a superb cliff top restaurant as well as lifeguards, sun loungers and showering facilities. Whatís more there are plenty of other sunny beaches within a stoneís throw that you can explore and enjoy when youíve decided to put your clubs away for the day.
7. The Spa. When it comes to relaxation, for many people it comes easy, but others might need some help. This is where the La Manga Spa really comes into its own. With its private treatment rooms, its fitness centre, 25 meter swimming pool and spa circuit with its 3 whirlpools, there truly is no excuse for not relaxing to the max here. 8. The surrounding area. Even if youíre at La Manga for the golf, you might want to explore the surrounding area. With a huge expanse of coast, the mountains and the Calblanque Nature Reserve on your doorstep, at La Manga, youíll have no excuses for not venturing off-site.
So there you have it, at only 8 of many great reasons why golf holidays at La Manga Club are so good. If youíre on the brink of booking, but are missing some detail, why not get in touch with our staff? Theyíre all completely familiar with La Manga, as well as being great golf fans, so no matter what your question is, theyíll be able to help.
See our La Manga Club Special Offers.
La Manga Club wins further prestigious golf award
We are delighted to announce that La Manga Club has won, for the fourth year running, the prestigious Todayís Golfer Travel Award for the best golf resort in Spain. This comes as no surprise to us who are always singing the praises of our wonderful resort but what an achievement for all those who are involved in the day to day running of La Manga Club golf facilities..
Sports News at La Manga Club
As one of Europes most prestigious sporting resorts La Manga Club, set on the Costa Calida coast of Spain, La Manga Club is always playing host to a variety of golf, tennis and football tournaments. With 3 superb golf courses and state of the art golf and tennis academies there is nowhere better to host such events..
The new golf academy at La Manga Club
It is hard to imagine how the world famous golf courses and facilities at La Manga Club could be improved The three courses, the South championship course, the North and West are maintained to such an incredibly high standard and popular with visitors and owners at La Manga Club throughout the year due to its sunny all year round climate.
La Manga Club is proud to announce the opening of a brand new golf academy which has been founded by the worlds number one golf instructor and coach to countless PGA Tour, European Tour, LPGA Tour and Champions Tour players, David Leadbetter..
La Manga Club: a golfing paradise
There are many, many reasons why people flock back to La Manga year after year and one of the main ones is the golf, with a choice between three stunning courses plus a pitch and putt, golfers could be forgiven for thinking theyíd died and gone to golfing heaven when they touch down at La Manga Club. With a choice between the North Course, the South Course and the West Course, even during a two-week holiday you wonít tire of the challenges posed by these offerings..
Golf Holidays at La Manga Club
When it comes to organising a golf holiday, there are arguably very few better places on earth than La Manga Club and one thing that La Manga Club has in abundance that many other golf resorts simply donít have, is plenty for non-golfers to do. Add to the three superb golf courses, the abundance of Golf Academies, the pro shop, the one to one tuition and the sunshine, the host of restaurants and bars at the 19th tee and you see why so many golfers choose La Manga Club for their golf holiday, year after year..
10 things to do at La Manga
When we decided to add 10 things to do at La Manga on our website, the challenge wasnít what to include, it was what to leave out! There really is no end of things to do at La Manga, but hereís our Top Ten:
1 Play tennis. Of course youíre on this site because youíre a tennis fan; that goes without saying..
La Manga Club nominated for awards
If youíre thinking of visiting La Manga Club for the first time, you might well be seeking reassurance that youíre making the right decision. Although tennis players and non tennis players alike, go back year after year, and the quality of the facilities speak for themselves, thereís no getting away from the fact that the awards that this resort has won, pretty much left, right and centre, may just be the reassurance youíre looking for..
Packing for your La Manga Club holiday
If you are at the stage of making your list of what to pack to go on holiday to La Manga Club, you are sure to be excited. The thought of your holiday being so close is the ideal way to get through those last few days at work, when everyone seems to find something extra for you to get done before you go..
Last minute checklist for La Manga Club
There is always a last minute rush when it comes to holidays, no matter how organised you are, there always seems to be something which slips the net. Irrespective of how many lists you create marked Our La Manga Club Holiday, you are almost certain to be rushing around trying to buy, or organise something at the last minute..
The golf dress code at La Manga Club
La Manga Club truly is a great place to enjoy a golfing break, with its three championship courses and its great climate, even the most discerning golfer will enjoy a stay at this exclusive resort. No matter whether you are golfing alone, as a couple or as a group, however, when you plan your stay at La Manga, its worth bearing in mind the golf dress code, so you can make sure you pack everything you need..