1. Reservations : Availability of accommodation and prices at La Manga can be checked online via our website or by telephoning or emailing our office (44) 1621 890094. To secure your reservation, please complete the Booking Form and send it to us, together with your deposit / payment. Confirmation and invoice for any remaining balance will be sent to you. Please check these reserevation documents and query immediately if not in order.
2. Prices The prices quoted in our Price List and on our website, are for the rentals of the appropriate rental villa / apartment according to the season. In addition to weekly/maid linen service the following are also included; electricity, gas, water, the services of our Management Companies and swimming pool / garden maintenance for individual villas with private pool.
Not included are airport transfers to and from the property, travel insurance, car hire, flight costs and beach towels.
3. Price Guarantee : Our prices are fully guaranteed against surcharges, subject only to Government action, which would materially affect the rates of exchange used.
4. Payment For bookings made 10 weeks before arrival at La Manga Club, a ?250 per week non-refundable deposit should be made, the balance being due 10 weeks before arrival. If, for any reason, the balance is not received within 7 days of the due date, cancellation may be assumed by ourselves with consequent loss of deposits and/or cancellation charges as set out below. For bookings made less than 10 weeks before arrival the total price is due with the Booking Form.
5. Cancellation ? By You : Should you wish to cancel your booking once it has been accepted by us, we must receive written instructions to this effect and the following charges become payable by you; 70 days before arrival: Loss of deposit 69-35 days before arrival: 50% of total amount (subject to a min of ?250 per week) 34-0 days before arrival: 100% of total amount (subject to a min of ?250 per week)
6. Cancellation ? By Us : Our liability is limited to the provision of the accommodation as booked. In the unlikely event that we have to cancel your holiday through circumstances beyond our control we will immediately advise you of the situation and endeavour to offer you alternative accommodation. If we are unable to offer you suitable accommodation of if the alternative is unacceptable to you, you will be entitled to a refund of all monies paid to us. Note: Refunds will not be payable if we are forced to cancel due to war, disaster, terrorist activity, natural or nuclear disaster, fire or adverse weather conditions.
7. Property Description : The information contained on our website and information pack have been made in good faith and are not intended to mislead. It is feasible however that changes in facilities may occur without our knowledge. We will endeavour to communicate such changes but cannot be held responsible for any resulting inaccuracies which are beyond our control. Accordingly, as the electricity and water supplies are often not reliable as one would expect, short breaks do sometimes occur and we cannot be held responsible for this or any other lack of facility which is beyond our control. A number of the properties at La Manga Club are for sale and you may contacted by one of the sales companies wishing to show the property you are staying in. Your co-operation would be greatly appreciated.
8. Subletting : The accommodation is reserved exclusively for the people named on the booking form. Subletting the property to others is not permitted.
9. Pets Pets / animals are strictly forbidden in apartments / villas.
10. Damage Deposit : It will be necessary to deposit with the Management Company a signed credit card voucher which will be held against possible damages. All breakages etc must be reported to our Management Companies and must be paid for locally before vacating the property. We also reserve the right to charge for damages and breakages not reported and found after departure.
11. Telephone : Should a telephone be available in the property, it can be used for internal and incoming calls free of charge. If clients wish the external line to be connected, a signed credit card slip (Visa/MasterCard) must be deposited with our Management Company. Please note that all charges relating to this service must be paid prior to departure and that there is a minimum 12 Euros service charge (excluding VAT).
12. Building Works / General Maintenance Building works and general maintenance are often taking place across La Manga Club and although we try very hard to place you as far away as possible, we cannot guarantee there will be no background residual noise.
14. Rental Period : The rental period commences 4.00 pm on the day of arrival and terminates on 10.30 am on the day of departure.
15. Complaints : In the unlikely event that you have a complaint whilst you are on holiday at La Manga Club, please bring it to the attention of our Management Company as soon as possible, so that they have an opportunity to put it right at the time. If you fail to follow this simple procedure, we cannot accept any responsibility for any claim, as we have been deprived of the opportunity to investigate and rectify the problem.
16. La Manga Rentals shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising from any matter outside the reasonable control of La Manga Rentals including (but not limited to) acts of God, war, civil disturbance, strikes or any other industrial action, acts of Government or failure of public supplies.
17. Additional Charges : If you choose to pay by cheque, a charge of ?10 will be applied to your account, should the cheque be returned unpaid by your bank. An administration fee of ?25 will be charged to your account, in respect of any agreed changes made to your booking, once it has been confirmed in writing to you.